'WAITING' - Limited Edition
Patient, utterly still. And then an opalescent flash and she is gone. Kingfishers are a theme that link my life in two countries - they flash up the canal outside my studio in London and dive into the pool in Sydney. Every time I see one I feel like I have spotted a little piece of magic on wings.
The original was painted using watercolours onto a specially prepared canvas.
- This is an archival, high quality limited edition giclee print. Limited edition means that once all the prints in an edition are sold, there will be no more printed.
- Every giclee is signed, numbered, and titled by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle paper, which has a thick texture similar to the original watercolour paper.
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved print permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 100 years.
- Prints are presented in a window mount and a protective plastic sleeve, excepting the larger prints, A2 and upwards, which come rolled due to their size.
- If you would like your print framed please enquire. Prices are for unframed prints.
- These are truly individual works of art. All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
40 x 40cm (16 x 16") - edition of 100
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way to you. Prints are shipped with a signed for, insured, trackable service from Sydney, Australia.
If you have any questions please contact me - email@example.com