'SWOOP' - A2 Limited Edition
Swoop the Owl sweeps through the air, almost a dancer holding her wings out with such grace. This painting was about liberation and confidence for me. About being present in my skin and taking on a challenge with self-clarity. It was the first time I had painted watercolour on a large canvas.
Edition of 50
Size - A2
Image area 420 x 594mm
Paper size 432 x 606 (6cm white border for framing)
- This is an archival, high quality limited edition giclee print.
- Each print is signed and numbered by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle or Canson paper
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 120 years.
- A2 prints are shipped carefully rolled in thick cardboard tubes due to their size
- All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way to you. Prints are shipped with a signed for, insured, trackable service from Sydney, Australia.
If you have any questions please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org