'MASAI' - Limited Edition for Zambi Wildlife Retreat A2
'Masai' has been created in collaboration with the Zambi Wildlife Retreat in Australia - an incredible sanctuary that supports animals in need, allowing them to live out their lives with dignity and love.
Masai was originally destined to be a star. He was born in 2003,in a litter of three cubs at a private breeding facility in NSW. He was raised and trained for film work. As he matured though, it became clear that he was not well suited to being an animal actor - and so he became a breeding lion.
Masai has passed on his magnificent lineage to many progeny lions throughout Australia.
Today at the age of 17, Masai is enjoying retirement in his beautiful home at Zambi, along with one of his sisters, Jaya. Masai can live to over 20 years of age, so his last years will be spent enjoying a loving and enriching environment.
For more information on Zambi, check out their website
PRINTS - 5% LAUNCH DISCOUNT UNTIL 15TH NOVEMBER
A2 Edition of 250
594 x 420mm (approx 23.5 x 16.5")
With an additional white border for framing
25% of sales are donated to Zambi Wildlife Retreat
- Archival, high quality limited edition giclee print.
- Each print is signed and numbered by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle or Canson paper
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 120 years.
- Prints are shipped carefully rolled in thick cardboard tubes
- All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Please allow up to 14 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way to you. Prints are shipped with a signed for, insured, trackable service from Sydney, Australia.
If you have any questions please contact us - email@example.com