'MOON GAZING STARE' - Limited Edition
Nose twitching, whiskers aquiver, this is a moon gazing hare. Painted using modern and experimental watercolour techniques.
The original painting of this has been sold.
- This is an archival, high quality limited edition giclee print. Limited edition means that once all the prints in an edition are sold, there will be no more printed.
- Every giclee is signed, numbered, and titled by Tara Winona and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The prints are on finest quality, acid free archival 310gsm Hahnemuhle paper, which has a thick texture similar to the original watercolour paper.
- We use archival Epsom inks which have improved print permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 100 years.
- Prints are presented in a window mount and a protective plastic sleeve, excepting the large 67 x 43cm prints which are rolled due to their size.
- If you would like your print framed please enquire. Prices are for unframed prints.
- These are truly individual works of art. All prints are handled with love and archival care throughout.
A4 - 30 x 21 cm (12 x 8") - edition of 50 - £40.00
A3 - 42 x 30 cm (16 x 12") - edition of 20 - £55.00
Limited edition prints are shipped from London UK with a signed for, trackable service. Please allow up to 7 days for us to process your order and get your print on its way to you. We are a boutique studio and each order is treated with care.
If you have any questions or would like a custom sized print, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org